Want to do something productive and rewarding this summer? How about doing something to better your chances to gain admissions to Ivy League schools and at the same time conduct research with team of 11 renowned and distinguished professors researching the topic of “Investigating Environmental Genomics through Informatics” from 4 universities in the United States?
Why not sign up for Advanced Research Internship Program (ARIP). Here are the ARIP benefits:
- Interact directly with university professors,
- Jumpstart undergraduate research experience,
- Experience US university research environment,
- Conduct cutting edge research,
- Gain insights into US university application and admissions procedures,
- Professor’s Recommendations for ARIP participants,
- ARIP Research Paper by ARIP associated famous professors will be published in a Major Science Journal at the end of the year, and all participants will be listed, and
- ARIP participants will receive the certificate of completion from each institute
For the first time ever in the United States, the research internship program is conducted at the universities in major cities of Boston, Washington, DC, Chicago and Los Angeles. The distinguished professors conducting the research at each university will personally select academically challenging students through the admissions selection process. Furthermore, through this research internship program, selected students are given a chance to develop their career and research experience through the participation with hands on experience learning and researching directly with the professors, making this as one of the best global research internship.
If ARIP interests you, click on attached PDF file for more detailed information and sign up. Time is running out and space is limited.